More tales from the Naked City, where the names are omitted to protect the guilty! Think you know what’s really happening? See if you can guess the stars of these naughty little ditties:
- What bearded Animal Sanctuary overlord reached out to a private investigator to find the identity of 15 critics after his numerous, racist social media burner accounts failed to crack the case?
- Which former hyperlocal area scribe had to employ the services of Moose and Rocco to help The Pudge find his checkbook?
- Can you name the overly litigious failed pugilist turned Harley Quinn with a cutting board that has high hopes for a 5-star vomiteria? No whine allowed – it’s illegal!
- Which frequent USPS customer/aging sports yakker known as a jerk is very good with a knife between the shoulder blades of former co-hosts, but only in matters of business or some sort of reasonable complaint?
- Which local ink-stained wretch spends more time watching spinning tires and Looney Toons re-runs on his couch than watching the team he allegedly covers?
- Which local correspondent known for the Best Coverage In The Business was left out in the cold in Atlanta while his employer sent a known plagiarist and fabricator? Don’t call the plagiarist, or he’ll take all your quarters!
- Which local septuagenarian and Big Pats fan caused a catheter shortage in pharmacies around Beacon Hill due to excessive urination during football games this season?
There are 7 million stories in the Naked City. There’s seven. And remember, no calls please. Because for once, our lips are sealed!