Disclaimer: Arbitron ratings blocks are 6-10am / 10am-3pm / 3pm – 7pm and 7PM – midnight. The ratings are broken down below by the show appearing in the majority of the hours listed. Total ratings do not include the WEEI knee-jerk excuse of Providence numbers or streaming.
AM Drive: Touch & Rick 13.2, Mut & Callahan 9.6
Middays: Zo & Beetle 15.1, Dull & Teeth 8.5
PM Drive: Mike & The Lap Dog 13.7, OMFG 7.8
Evenings: Spindly Arms 6.8, WEEI’s Amalgam of Suck 2.4
A few thoughts for Week 1 February:
- Ordway drawing lower ratings than Rich Teeth makes me giddy.
- An unreal job by Joe Zarbano to take 2 deck chairs on the HMS WEEI and weaken both spots.
- Joey Z is the Picasso of Tankapalooza.
- The Mom Jeans of Sportzradio are officially a wagon, bro. The Wagon Queen Family Truckster, but still a wagon.
- Zo & Beetle are beating Mike & The Lap Dog. Crossing fingers that declining ratings for Felcher, Mazz, Large Gymnasium and Catlover become a trend. Nana Felcher is approaching Callahan levels of mailing it in.
While Chard Finn sleeps (after giving Uncle Joe Castig the Orchid Day Spa off-menu special), BJBSJ will keep you updated regularly with ratings.