Disclaimer: Arbitron ratings blocks are 6-10am / 10am-3pm / 3pm – 7pm and 7PM – midnight. The ratings are broken down below by the show appearing in the majority of the hours listed. Total ratings do not include the WEEI knee-jerk excuse of Providence numbers or streaming. Ratings are for men aged 25-54.
Ratings are for the Winter Book, January through March 2019:
OVERALL: WBZ-FM 11.8 (1st overall), WEEI-FM 5.3 (5th)
AM Drive: Toucher & Rich 12.2 (1st), Mut & Callahan 6.9 (4th)
Middays: Zo & Beetle 13.7 (1st), Dale & Keefe 6.1 (3rd)
PM Drive: Felger & Mazz 14.8 (1st), OMF on WEEI 5.7 (4th)
Evenings: Jones/Arcand 8.5 (1st), WEEI’s Amalgam of Suck 2.8 (t-14th)
Weekends: WBZ-FM 6.6 (2nd), WEEI-FM 2.6 (t-14th).
A few thoughts on the Winter Book:
- 985 finished 1st overall in every rating category except weekends, where they were 2nd. This isn’t a ratings win, it’s EEIvisceration.
- When you’re getting more than doubled up for an entire book, WEE-yikes.
- Ratings for every WEEI weekday program declined each month.
- Mut & Callahan’s drop has to be alarming: from 8.3 for January to just a 5.0 for March, a 40% decrease in listenership
- OMF getting tripled up is definitely in play for the spring book. For the month of March, F&M trounced Glenny & Co. 14.8 to 4.4. Yes, that’s not a typo. Four… point… four… which is roughly the trio’s combined IQ.
While Chard Finn is blocking anyone who notes that he’s quickly becoming BJBSJ’s bitch, we’re giving you the info you’re looking for. Again.